First of all, you should know that the hubby and I had a splendid (yes, I said splendid) Valentine’s Day with Nora and her boyfriend TDH. She captured the day’s events perfectly with a timeline post so if you want the play-by-play of all the fun we had, please visit her site. Or if you don’t feel like clicking, I’ll just tell you that we had a blast!
Secondly, I have a new header, thanks to the fabulous Stephanie. Between work, her hectic travel schedule, cooking adventures, home repairs, and life, she still found time to design a new header for me. If that isn’t bloggy love, then I don’t know what bloggy love is.
Thirdly, I was interviewed by the lovely Jennifer as part of some type of interview-y game. So here are her questions and my answers:
1. What’s your current obsession/addiction? I have a few. Twitter/iPhone/Running/Vacation planning/and foods with lots of fiber (think Fiber One granola bars, NOT Metamucil or Benefiber. I’m getting old, but not THAT old.)
2. What was the last thing you said aloud? “Ok sounds good.”
3. What was the last thing you bought? A Cherry Coke Zero and a pack of gum. But what I really wanted was a bag of jalapeno Cheetos. I’ve never had them, but they looked better than my soda and gum.
4. List 3 places in the United States that you’d like to visit: Oh Jen, you know me and my travel addiction so well! Actually, due to an earlier weekend getaway cancellation, we now have two tickets with Southwest that we need to use by the end of 2009, so we’ve been contemplating where to go. I would say our top three choices are:
1. Napa Valley/San Francisco
3. Lake Tahoe (because Southwest doesn’t fly to Hawaii)
5. What is your most challenging goal? Losing weight. I’ve struggled with my weight my entire life and unfortunately, I think I always will (see Cheetos confession above). That and my goal to win the lottery. If only I could find out what the winning numbers would be BEFORE the drawing. My life goals would be so much easier to attain.
Ah, I love interviews.
If you would like to play along here are the instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. You know, to pay-it-forward and keep this little interview game going.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions and so on and so forth
The first five ‘askers’ get the interview! (Though I’ll interview anyone who plays along – even if I get more than five requests. Because I’m nice like that.)