- The new Jack Johnson CD is SO GOOD! A must-have for summer.
- Also, this band – Aaron Kamm and the One Drops – is a local St. Louis band with island-music flavor. You can listen to their entire album online. Just listen to the first track and give it about 40 seconds to kick in. LOVE.
- Sweet tea flavored vodka. ‘Nuff said.
- A clean house!! No, I didn’t get a cleaning service. Just a few hours of hard work on a Saturday, made better with the aforementioned Jack Johnson CD.
- Impromptu pedis and smoothies with a good friend.
- Grilling out and enjoying the backyard with my pup and hubby.
- Target splurges with my mom.
- Big family dinner at Texas Roadhouse to celebrate my mom’s birthday.
- So many fun activities to look forward to this summer – a wedding in Denver, inlaws visiting for the 4th of July, b-day parties, and numerous get togethers.
I can’t believe we’re already into the second week of June. What the hell happened to May? I desperately need this summer to just slow down so I can have time to enjoy it. Between working 50 hour weeks and all the items on my to-do list, I haven’t had much time to just be. I’ll work on that.
What are you currently loving?