- How in the world will my house comfortably hold six adults, two teenagers, a 6-year-old and a 3-month-old this weekend?
- Is there any chance that I’ll be able to eat healthy and exercise this weekend?
- How can I make the weather stay this nice forever and always?
- Why do the Hanson brothers keep making babies?
- Why do I want to see them in concert when they come to St. Louis in August?
- Why am I talking about Hanson in the year 2010?
- What should I get my grandmother for her birthday?
- Why do the little neighbor girls love my dog so much when they have at least two or three dogs of their own?
- How long will that “I Wanna Be a Billionaire” song be the most-played song in our house? (Not that I’m complaining! Not yet, anyway.)
- Why is today’s ideal woman a size 2-4 when Marilyn Monroe was a size 14? I want to live back in those days.
What are you wondering today?