After Tuesday’s appointment, and hearing that I may be induced as early as late next week, the hubs went into baby prep overdrive. That night, we finished packing our hospital bag, and the next night, he finished the nursery.
I’ll get to nursery pics eventually, but for now, let’s focus on the hospital bag.
It’s not easy to see, but inside that bag we’ve got the following:
- Change of clothes for the hubs
- Nursing tank, pj pants, robe, and slippers for me
- Mini shampoo and conditioner
- Mini deodorants – his and hers
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Granola bars, crackers, and Jolly Ranchers
- The baby book, for getting baby’s foot and handprints.
- Hospital paperwork
- Two going-home outfit choices for the babers
Not included in the bag but that will definitely be coming with us – nursing pillow (boppy pillow), camera, iPad & charger, my makeup, and a couple of DVDs.
What else do I need?