1. Fridays are my favorite day of the week. Well, ok, maybe Saturdays are my favorite, but Fridays always put me in a good mood because it’s the very beginning of the weekend. It just holds so much promise and excitement for the weekend ahead that I actually look forward to getting things wrapped up and organized at work so that I can come home and hang out with my two favorite guys for the next two days.
2. Actually, the next THREE days. I had to work over Super Bowl weekend so even though my office is open on President’s Day, I’m taking it off. (happy dance!)
3. My mom is coming to town tomorrow. I’m mostly excited, but given what happened last time she was here, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t expecting a similar situation. So I’ll spend a good part of my night tonight prepping the guest bedroom and bathroom to make sure it’s as “bug-free” as possible, which means I’ll be Lysol-ing the heck out of it.
4. The weather in STL lately is driving me bonkers. One day it’s 60 degrees and sunny, the next day it’s barely 30. My sinuses are protesting via a sore throat. Not fun.
5. Now that Valentine’s Day is over, I’m looking forward to St. Patrick’s Day and Easter. We don’t do much for either holiday, but I love any excuse to dress up my baby. (See Valentine’s Day photoshoot example.)
Happy Weekend everyone!