My boys are still too young to really understand Easter so the only “Easter-ish” thing I did for them this year was put together simple Easter baskets.
Left: Sam’s Basket
1. Jellycat bunny, personalized from PeekaWhoo.com
2. Easter board book
3. Baby keys (gift from Jenni)
Right: Dez’s Basket
1. Jellycat bunny, personalized from PeekaWhoo.com (purchased last year, but who cares?)
2. The Hungry Caterpillar board book
3. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Easter board book
4. Keebler Fudge Graham cookies
5. Blue, light-up bouncy ball from the dollar spot at Target
6. Chocolate covered Oreos (gift from Sara)
And a few plastic eggs thrown in for fun, which D has already been tossing around the house. I’m sure I’ll find an egg or two the next time we rearrange the furniture.